Downtown Sonora will be transformed into a Christmas Town from November 26th-December 15th with special events December 4th, 11th, and 18th!
Part of the festivities include:
- Sonora Chamber Elves visiting stores for photography
- Window display contest from downtown businesses
- Local businesses, Courthouse Park, and the Red Church lit with Christmas lights
- Santa's Village in Courthouse Park with over 30 decorated trees
- Events December 4th, 11th, and 18th include visits with Mrs. Claus, sing-a-longs, crafts and much much more!
Come meet with Papa Santa and Mountain Mrs. Claus in Santa's House at Courthouse Park on Washington Street Saturdays, December 4th, 11th, and 18th, 5-8pm