5. Paint a very merry masterpiece at a Brush & Cork class. Sip wine and let the artistry sweep you away in this step by step interactive class.
Photo courtesy of Brush & Cork
10. Increase your elevation, bundle up and lace up for some fun at Long Barn Lodge Ice Skating Rink and Event Center. This High Sierra rink is the perfect place to encounter true Christmas spirit in action.
13. Indulge your sweet tooth at Covers Apple Ranch, where they specialize in delicious pies and cider. While you’re there, stop by the petting zoo and wish the fun farm animals a Merry Christmas.
14. Take in a live theatre production and let out big laughs at the Sierra Repertory Theatre, where holiday fun and local entertainment collide. This season’s show is full of festive hilarity.
15. Find the perfect holiday gift and support local with a day of shopping small in Tuolumne County’s historic towns. Keep your eyes peeled for the perfect treasure to remember your adventure.
Photo by Menka Belgal
16. Sip hot mochas and take in the sights of indigenous foliage at Mountain Sage Cafe and Nursery. Wander the grounds and discover a beautifully lit-up tree house, fit for all ages.
19. Wander a magical Northern Californian Christmas Tree farm with hot chocolate in hand. Bramble Hill Christmas Tree Farm will have you singing “Oh Christmas Tree..” on your adventure through their locally owned grove.
Take a break and take a trip. Start planning your 2019 vacation with the help of travel inspiration and information delivered directly to your mailbox. Request your FREE Tuolumne County Vacation Planner here today.
Visit www.VisitTuolumne.com to find lodging, including quaint B&Bs, cabins and more, for your trip to Tuolumne County.