by Mackenzie Rodgers, Digital Content Coordinator
If you're looking for the perfect gift that you'll only find in Tuolumne County, we've got your "nice" list covered.
- Tickets to a Theatre Performance: Sierra Repertory Theatre does year-round live theatre performances! Give the gift of entertainment this holiday.
- Paint a Gift: Take a class at Brush and Cork and create a masterpiece worth giving or gift a class.
- Stocking Stuffers: Find a unique pair of socks for a special someone at Jimtown Sock Co. Gift something simple, silly, and cozy!
- Mile High Apple Pie: Theres nothing like a sweet gift certificate to Cover's Apple Ranch.
- Timeless Wine: A great gift for your favorite wino! Support a local industry and try Inner Sanctum Cellars, Gianelli Vineyards, or Yosemite Cellars.
- An Ionic Foot Soak: Theres nothing like a New Years cleanse! Give the gift of a relaxing afternoon at Amala Detox and Tea Lounge.
- Something Romantic: Sonora Jewelry Design has everything you need to make this holiday season an unforgettable one.
- Frozen in Time: Whats not to love about an old western style photo taken at Kamice's Photographic Establishment at Columbia State Historic Park Get creative and make it memorable by channeling your personalities into characters that might have lived in the Wild West.
- A New Secret Recipe: Find unique cookbooks for cabin living, camping, or how to make the perfect smore at Mountain Home Gifts.
- A Nights Stay: Give a getaway to a cozy B&B, Cabin, or Lodge! See a list of great lodging in the Places to Stay section of our website.
- Local Decor: Have a special spot of a place full of memories Find Tuolumne County locations on locally designed wooden signs at Sonora Trading Post.
- An Extreme Gift: Make the most of the snow and give an Annual Ski Pass to Dodge Ridge Ski Resort. Have they always wanted to learn how to ski or snowboard Gift them with lessons to make their winter dream come true!