Twain Harte is quaint a mountain town in towering pines named for authors Mark Twain and Bret Harte. With many inns, B&B’s and vacation rentals, it’s a great locale near fantastic hiking, fishing, boating and golfing. There’s even miniature golf in town.
Things To Do In and Around Twain Harte:
1. Hit the links in a beautiful mountain setting at the Twain Harte Golf Course.
2. Putt through the quaint and fun Twain Harte Miniature Golf Course.
3. Grab a brew and enjoy the show during the Twain Harte Summer “Concerts in the Pines.”
4. Take the short drive to Pinecrest Lake for boating, fishing, hiking, paddleboarding and end the day watching a current movie in the outdoor amphitheater.
5. Play in the snow at Leland High Sierra Snow Play or Dodge Ridge Ski Resort.