Look out for the paw print to know if a lodging option is dog friendly!
For dog owners, a vacation isn't complete if you can't bring them along! Tuolumne County has many hiking trails, attractions, lodging, and even a few restaurants that are more than happy to let your dog enjoy your vacation with you.
Top Things To Do with Your Dog in Tuolumne County
1. Walk the Dragoon Gulch Trail in Sonora
2. Take your dog on a train ride at Railtown 1897 State Historic Park
3. Travel back in time on a stagecoach ride in Columbia State Historic Park
4. Splash around and swim at Pinecrest Lake
5. Hike on endless scenic trails on the Stanislaus National Forest
6. Enjoy a glass of organic hard apple cider while walking the beautiful grounds of Indigeny Reserve
See below for lodging options throughout Tuolumne County that happily accept your pet.